Here at the Utah Pain Relief Institute, our treatment is a permanent solution to:
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Neck Pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Thoracic, rib and chest pain
- Shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist/hand problems
- Hip, knee, foot/ankle pain, and dysfunction
A Multi-Discipline Approach to Pain Relief
Recent research has shown that the solution to the puzzle of pain is almost never one “magic bullet” treatment, what works is a combination of therapies.
Among the specialized techniques that we utilize are:
- Thorough medical history review, physical examination, and diagnostic evaluation to help determine the cause of the pain problem
- Complementary therapy such as physical therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, nutritional support, and psychology support.
- The most up-to-date interventional techniques and injection therapies including epidural steroid injections, discography, nerve blocks, and joint injections.
- State of the art therapies including spinal cord stimulation, spinal catheters, radiofrequency nerve lesioning, and disc nucleoplasty.
The Utah Pain Relief Institute has been formed to address the needs of our community’s most challenging patient population; those who suffer from chronic pain. Chronic pain management has evolved significantly and is rapidly changing with exciting new developments in medications, interventional procedures, and behavioral and alternative therapies. Recognizing these developments, The Utah Pain Relief Institute has embraced all of these treatment modalities, as we understand the successful outcomes in these very complex patients often occur when all of these treatment options are used simultaneously. We bring the best in today’s minimally invasive, high tech interventions to the patient. We incorporate the best and most-up-to-date treatments in medications and alternative modalities.
Meet Our Providers
The Utah Pain Relief Institute provides measurable and lasting relief. The key is knowing how to combine the best of both conventional and alternative medicine.
- Pain Management Medical Doctor
- Physical Therapist
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Massage Therapist
Refer Your Pain Patients to UPRI
Patients you refer to The Utah Pain Relief Institute will receive the comprehensive care and attention that they require and deserve. We work very closely with referring and primary care providers and take great pride in communicating each patient’s treatment plan with those involved in the patient’s care.
The physicians of The Utah Pain Relief Institute specialize in assessing, diagnosing, and treating acute and chronic pain.
Although chronic pain is common among men and women of all ages, the correct treatment option for one person may not be suitable for the next.The Utah Pain Relief Institute offers a variety of treatment options, including traditional medical approaches and interventional options, as well as alternative treatments and therapies.